What if it rains or snows on the day of my location photoshoot?
Unfortunately there is always the risk of adverse weather! We will keep an eye on the weather forecast in the preceding week and if there is likely to be downpours or gales, we can re-schedule or choose an indoor location. Having said that, some seemingly adverse conditions can make for great photographs. Snow, for example, can act as a beautiful backdrop.
What should my child wear during the photoshoot?
There are several factors to consider when planning clothing.
1. They should be comfortable and unrestricted.
2. Dress for the weather to ensure that kids are not shivering or sweating!
3. If there is to be more than one person photographed, try to ensure that their clothes do not clash.
4. Avoid white and very pale colours, particularly for the studio photoshoot where bright colours work best.
5. Think about where you might be putting large images from your photoshoot - choose colours that will complement your living room!
What if my baby cries, needs feeding or falls asleep during the shoot?
If your baby falls asleep, so much the better - photos of little babies sleeping make for beautiful shots. When you book a shoot for a baby or toddler, I always allow extra time to allow for feeding, nappy changes and breaks. If your toddler is really not in the mood and tantrums ensue, we will re-arrange your booking for another day.
Why choose Crocodile Snaps to photograph my child?
1. The product: I am a perfectionist and will provide you with a set of images which you will love, or your money back.
2. The photographer: As a mother of three young children (6, 4 and 2) - one camera-shy; one poser and one whirling mass of craziness - I know all the tricks to achieving natural images, and will put them at ease. Plus, if they misbehave, you can rest-assured that I won't judge you!
3. The price: I do this job because I love it; not to make a fortune. I do not believe in holding your images to ransom - by allowing you to purchase a CD of images, you can print them, make products and e-mail them. All I ask is that you do not modify them.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user's computer or mobile device. They are used for a variety of purposes, including personalising pages, remembering visitor preferences, analysing visitor behaviour, managing shopping carts and delivering targeted advertising. Cookies are used to improve the online experience of almost every website, including our own.
Types of cookies
When you use our website, the following four types of cookie may be set on your device:
Necessary cookies: Necessary cookies are essential for the use of the features and services we offer on this website. Without these cookies, the services you want to use (such as view and buy your images) cannot be possible.
Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to provide you with a better online experience when you use our website. They do not gather or store any information which would allow us to identify you personally.
Performance cookies: Performance cookies collect information about how our customers use our site so that we can improve our site. These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
Targeting cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. Advertising Bureau has put together a great resource for information on behavioural advertising: how it works, further information about cookies, and steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet. For more information please visit www.youronlinechoices.com
Most internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies) or warn you before a cookie is stored. You can choose to restrict or block cookies through your browser settings at any time.
For more information about how to do this, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that certain cookies may be set as soon as you visit this website, but you can remove them using your browser settings.
However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies may impact the functionality or performance of our website. Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, view pictures, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.